Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy Endings...and two posts in ONE day??

Beyond the obvious fabulous writing for “SATC”, the last four episodes are always the true “waterworks.” I hate when things wrap up. I hate when you know the end is near. I hate the shitty things that happen. I hate Carrie with the Russian. But what I love is besides seeing the “girls” stand by each other and reunite in the end, and that everything wraps up so nicely for everyone…it also is reminder of our own friendships, and that you are truly blessed to have your own girls to lean on and that no matter what you have going on in your life, your friends are worth gold.

I just got done watching the last four on On Demand. Now that I am a sputtering, swollen mess from crying, I just had to take a moment to be grateful for the best friends and best sanity I have in my life. Love you all!

No comments: