Monday, January 28, 2008

Dishing

Things that are making me batty...

1) I am so tired I can barely stand it. For some reason, after falling asleep around 11:30, I woke up at 3 a.m. Wide-awake. I lay there for awhile and decided maybe getting up would make me realize how tired I am. Nope. Around 4:45 I fell back to sleep only to be woken up by Hungry Kitty, who was pouncing on me and shaking me with her thumbless little paws, screaming in Kitty Lingo "I am hungry Dammit..." This was 6 a.m. I am bleary.

2) There is a constant cackle about two feet from me today. Co-worker. Unusually awful today with words like, "enema," "gingko" and "Socrates" all coming out with the witchy cackles to follow.

3) I don't want to go to the gym but I have to go to the gym. I didn't go all weekend...was that a weekend??

4) Weekend there was very much late night owl vampire-like stuff happening followed by very strange late sleeping, which is so not me and threw off my wee little veek-hend break -- and way too busy.

And that's all I've got at 3:34. Peace. Zzzzzz....

No comments: