Monday, January 07, 2008

Annoyance and joy

If ever you notice a chunk of typos (it happens) in my stuff and they seem to be all concentrated to one area, let me share: there is a big thick, nasty, gnarly, angry, line that goes down the center of my screen on my laptop. It's an anomaly. It drives me MAD. Mad I tell you! But I guess I can’t complain. A year ago, I had NO computer so this is not the worst thing ever, but it definitely gets in the way when I feel like blabbing.

If any techie nerds know how to fix this, feel free to give me your two cents!

Otherwise, today was a great day. While I indeed had to be up extra early, the day was filled with interesting moments, new and more interesting people and traffic wasn’t so bad on my way home. I also e-mailed with a few darling friends and just felt good and shiny all day!

Want to see something adorable?? I just can’t get over how amazing this story is…I hope no moronic people break the peace.

http://dailycoyote.blogspot.com/

No comments: