Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Alright already...

Kitty has become my shadow. I cannot sit, walk, talk, cook or anything of the like without Kitty at my feet, pawing me, mewing at me. She nevers stops stalking me. It just started a few weeks back but it is starting to drive me crazy. Right now, she is perched up next to me, face on my hand and body heavily cemented into me. When I am sleeping, she lays thisclose and stares at me.

Okay ... I just got up and walked away and she followed me! And I am back here writing and guess who is next to me??

Bunnie has spoke on this behavior with her big brown dog Rufus, but she is pregs. Now Rachel has recently spoke of her cat, Phoebe, doing the exact same annoying thing. And ahem, Rachel is preggie, too!!!

Now Kitty...only I am not with child, just a furry one. I think Kitty read their blogs and took notes.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Maybe we should start a therapy group for them so they can talk about their neediness issues. :-)