Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Idling about...

Another night of Idol. Decent one, at best. Stand-outs last night were Mandisa (who I have loved since the moment she "forgave" Simon for making a rude comment to her and who has proved week after week that she has voice, spunk and spirit); Paris, who captured the time-period and the voice of her piece; Chris who, as always, is not just hot but can sing the SH__ out of anything in ONLY the way he can. I mean, who has the balls to take a Johnny Cash song that's been newly made popular again, (in this instance, "walk the line") and make it into his own, ROCKED-OUT version, without straying too far from the original? I would buy a copy in heartbeat! Taylor, who normally blows me away, did a lukewarm version of "Who do you love," but still, he's always a pleaser. I was not too thrilled with anyone else.

My choice for cuts? Nerd-boy, Lisa and Bucky.

No comments: