Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Random words of nothingness...

I don't have a whole lot to say today:

Today officially starts the sign Virgo.

I have not had coffee since August 13th!

My eyes are burning from allergies.

Don't forget, this weekend you can see MARS!

Courteney Love is NOT pregnant (thank goodness).

Tom Cruise look-a-likes are apparently stalking the Paramount Lot.

Work is slower than molasses. Then I have to ask myself, "how slow IS molasses?"

The world is going to end October 2. Brad and Jennifer are getting their divorce finalized that day....d-oh!

Oh, and MOST importantly? Today is the Bunnie's birthday! She's the BOMB in the most BOMB-SHELL way!!! Please feel free to peruse her amazingly clever website, "Valley Girl" (you can link to the right...to the right....to the right...)

P.S.
I can't get that song, "Don't funk with my heart" from the Black-eyed Peas out of my head...ACK!

No comments: