Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blissful state of being

Well, I am definitely back in L.A. On Monday, it took me an HOUR and 10 minutes to get to work (on a weekend, it takes 15 minutes to do that same drive). While I don't think I could EVER live in Arizona, I definitely appreciated the wide open spaces. Even the gym my friend and I worked out in had TONS of space.

On a different note (no pun intended), I am SO over hearing about how the American Idol judges (SIMON) are so mean. I don't think I will be following the show like I have in past years, but of course, the auditions are loads of fun. But they are AUDITIONS and these total wankers show up thinking that they are either too good for the show or can't take the criticism.

Okay. Now that I am officially ALL over the board today, here is something fun to do in your spare time. The idea is to enter your name and "looks like" (make sure you do it in parenthesis) into Google, hit the "google search" button and see what pops up.

It's amazing what "Lisa looks like" ...

LISA LOOKS LIKE SHE COULD USE A GOOD TOUNGE LASHING!
What'd I do??

Lisa looks like she's going to look great AND be comfortable
YAY for me!

lisa looks like someone's drunk mom.
Maybe NOT the mom...

Lisa looks like a total brat who's making fun of Acid.
Huh??

Lisa looks like a goddess in her newly-finished Goddess yarns poncho!
Why thank you (taking a curtsy)

Lisa looks like she is going to throw up
Work is hard

Lisa looks like a prostitute
Only on a good day..

Lisa looks like she's been caught shoplifting at Saks.
No, that would be Winona...

Lisa looks like she's having a great time
ALWAYS

Lisa looks like she just won the Lotto.
From the web to the Universe...

Lisa looks like a zombie
Only at work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would you BELIEVE my google seatch came up...

(blank) looks like a train wreck