Thursday, September 08, 2005

Terminate THIS....

I really hate talking politics but am finding never-ending reasons to complain about our government.

Just when I finally started thinking, "hey, Arnold isn't SO bad," he announces that he is going to veto the marriage equality bill. He had the opportunity to be a man of vision, a man who fought for equal rights. He blew it.

It's SO not fair.

And then we have to hear BARBARA BUSH ramble on about the survivors at the AstroDome: "Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this, this is working very well for them." AUGH!

On a lighter note, I found this today and thought it was SO worth sharing...

How did you become successful?

"Delusional self -confidence. To the point where you think you're better looking and smarter than you actually are. It will give you enormous confidence when you go into a crowd. For instance, I'm not the best looking guy in the world, but I'm taking your girlfriend home when I leave a party. "

- Gene Simmons, front man for the rock group KISS


He rocks!

P.S.

KATRINA

RELIEF

FUNDS...

GIVE GIVE GIVE

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Arnie totally pissed me off with this veto, too. I wrote him an e-mail and said that giving gays the right to marry hurts no person, place or thing in California, and hello, it's high time for separation of church and state and high time for such backwards intolerant thinking to be F'ing over with, already. Do you think he'll write me back? Wanker.

Jennie said...

You're terminated, F@cker!!!