Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's been a while...

Here are a few pictures from Papa Z.'s Big Adventure in L.A. / Nevada. Also, in honor of my mother, who died today a year ago, Mr. A and I ventured over to the SRF in the Palisades this afternoon.


Kitty was NOT having any part of our leaving for Nevada...




Papa Z and Mr. A outside of Bob's Big Boy...





Papa Z. and I scurrying thru the hordes of people at the Bellagio...





TODAY...a most beautiful day at the SRF





A little fuzzy, but pretty nonetheless!




Beautiful statues surrounded by gorgeous flora...





And finally...a moment at my favorite beach in the Bu'..





There are a ton of pics, but for some reason our computer is not cooperating with me. Hope your holidays were lovely and that 2008 bring you all the riches ...

No comments: