Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Credit

Since it was almost a year ago today since my perp tried to get my credit -- I thought I would share this:

I’d encourage anyone and everyone check your credit report NOW from all three credit reporting companies (Equifax, Experian, Transunion). By law, everyone is entitled at least one free credit report a year. Use the site below to easily navigate the three sites and actually get your credit reports for free. Free. For real. FREE. What do you have to lose?

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/

P.S. Happily, there has been no activity on my report since the beginning of this year, but I implore you -- if you EVER think someone has gotten a hold of your identity, get to the police ASAP.

P.P.S. Is it me or did past year FLY by? I am in shock right now...

No comments: