Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Mr. Rogers and his not-so idyllic face...

Idol...

Firstly, another week of the most boring performances ever. The fact it took me and neighbor friend over two hours to get thru (she has Tivo, ya'll) -- was truly like watching paint dry. As I said to NF, the nice thing this season is that the kids are ALL consistently pretty good, but their song choices are VILE.

I'm truly a little more rock n' roll than country, but even I could have picked better songs. I think Bucky is going to be sent home.

But let's talk about the former, rugged and good-looking Mr. Kenny Rogers, who was yet another guest host to help the kids and their singing. WHAT ON EARTH did he do to his poor mug?? Gone is the wispy, floppy hair. Now of course. I understand. He's also 20 years older, but the face...the face!! Its like a melted down version of once was a country crooner and a manly-man cowboy. He's replaced his face with a rubber ball...

Very sad. Joan Rivers should be so proud that someone, besides Melissa, is following in her footsteps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.