Friday, January 09, 2009

REALLY???

Today is just one of those days...

I couldn't sleep this morning. I was up at 4 am and was watching a TIVO'd SVU episode and waiting with bated breath to check my balance in my bank account as I am BROKE and today is payday.

At 5 AM I check and alas, there is not check deposit. WTF, I think! I need money!

I get on with my morning and pull out my favorite t-shirt to wear as it's Friday, but what the HELL is on the front of it? Some alien splatter was all over my beautiful shirt and I had to go the clothing piece number two.

Amazingly, there was no traffic so I thought my bad karma was over. Work was fine.
Payroll said the check would be cut and I would have it in my hands. WRONG. I am leaving at 3 today and was just notified I need to go to our other building to pick it up, but my 3:15 appt is the opposite way -- see where THIS is going??


And to wrap things up, my beautiful, newly filled water bottle spilled all over the front of me. When that wasn't enough, I went sit it back up and it spilled again over the inch of me that was dry. I am now wearing what looks like the escaped fashion victim from a salvation army drop box. BAD BAD BAD!!!

No comments: