Tuesday, August 26, 2008

No Excuses...

Oh.My. I know. It's been way too long. I have plenty to say, to share and even show but I am in the process of downloading pics, finding the time to put them together and also get caught up!

So at best, expect something new by September!

A few things:

I just read the man that wrote, "100 things to do before you die," did indeed die -- at the age of 47. Such irony.

My little car was dead ALL summer long. Just got new life breathed into her old body -- new radiator. Not cheap, but for what it's worth, she's practically NASCAR in her Toyota clothes.

I think I am in that place where I am about redefine my life and (ulp) -- organize. I am feeling a little unsituated and it's time to get rid of stuff and be a little more minimal. Or at least just get rid of some stuff.

We found an answer to Kitty and her Exorcist-like bouts of hissing and biting to staff members when getting her nails clipped. A sweet 19 year old girl at Petco put a cone on her head. Sweet Jeebus! Most.hilarious.thing.evar. While she was pissed off as hell, it worked and voila -- seconds later nails her clipped and there were no prayers needed and no evil looks thrown my way!

I finally saw "The Matrix" last night. I KNOW! It was a ridiculous movie to not see and while I had seen pieces of it, I'd never watched it all the way thru. The Arclight is doing a Sci-fi series so we were able to watch it on the big screen. I am happy to have been able to put all of the pieces together and wow -- what a spectacle. Now I understand the hoopla...from 10 years ago.

Sigh. Much more to come but for now, watch this:

No comments: